Alan Gray LLC has assisted insurance companies, attorneys, third party administrators and business owners in evaluating business losses for over 20 years. Whether the loss is the result of fraud, theft, misuse or a financial misstatement, organizations that find themselves in this situation need to act quickly and employ professionals skilled in evaluating claims within the framework of today’s complex insurance coverages. The Forensic Accounting Services practice provides effective solutions to complex business problems that result in improved client profitability and minimized submitted loss exposures.
- Business Interruption Loss Claims Analysis
- Surety & Fidelity Loss Reviews
- Litigation Support
- Programs, Corporate/Reinsurance Accounting Issues
- Reviews and Investigations
- Fraud, Waste, & Abuse Services