Subrogation is a key element of any successful claims management strategy. Having the skills to rapidly identify liability issues, and present timely subrogation claims for clients, can have a significant impact on a carrier’s loss ratio. With a deep understanding of industry nuances and investigative techniques, clients are provided with the most effective collection work available. Our services appeal to small- to mid-size carriers who have limited resources or want a more in-depth review, as well as large carriers who have overflow outsource needs from their own internal units. The Subrogation/Recovery Services encompass virtually all lines of insurance claims including general liability, auto, construction defect, environmental, workers‘ compensation, healthcare, professional liability and commercial property.
- Comprehensive investigative techniques that quickly identify liability and possible subrogation sources
- Rapid implementation of a structured and exhaustive recovery process
- Aggressive pursuit of all areas of recovery, whether it is subrogation, salvage or contribution
- Nationwide Attorney Referral Network
- 25 years of hands on claims management experience in both personal and commercial lines
- Contingency-based compensation
- Closed or open file review available