Investing in claim auditing services is a proactive and cost effective way to impact a carrier’s bottom line. Providing services on an international level, the Claims Auditing practice covers virtually all lines of insurance claims, including environmental, mass tort, products liability, auto, construction defect, workers’ compensation, health care, professional liability, and commercial property. Our auditors average over twenty-five years of experience, and many have held senior management positions at major Property & Casualty carriers. This experience gives us a complete understanding of the issues and problems that our clients are faced with.
- Pre-underwriting audits to verify loss histories reported from prior carrier(s)
- Pre-settlement audits to validate claims history being reported prior to settlement discussions
- Post settlement audits to verify that terms and conditions of settlements are being adhered to
- Third Party Administrator (TPA) audits to confirm the level of service provided meets industry standards and/or service agreements entered into by parties
- Review of Self Insured Retentions (SIRs) to confirm proper exhaustion
- Operational reviews of entire claim departments
- Arbitration and litigation support including expert witness testimony