Investing in claim auditing services is a proactive and cost-effective way to impact a carrier’s bottom line. Providing services on an international level, the Claims Auditing practice covers virtually all lines of Property & Casualty Insurance, including environmental, mass tort, products liability, auto, construction defect, workers’ compensation, health care, professional liability, and commercial property. Our auditors average over twenty-five years of experience, and many have held senior management positions at major Property & Casualty carriers. This experience gives us a complete understanding of the issues and problems that our clients are faced with.
- Claims Handling Best Practices
- Due Diligence review for potential acquisitions
- Third Party Administrator (TPA) audits to ensure compliance with Best Practices in the industry and/or to confirm claim handling is in compliance with specific service agreements
- Review of Underlying coverage or Self Insured Retention (SIR) to confirm proper exhaustion
- Claim Operation Reviews to increase productivity
- Arbitration and litigation support including expert witness testimony
- Adjusting large catastrophic claims involving property loss, subrogation, business interruption and bodily injury